hintergrund

Dienstag, 1. November 2011

Hello my friends,

I feel very good today because it was a long weekend for us.

I worked in our garden both days and my boyfriend( soon to be husband) was making lunch. It was so relaxing. Working in our garden makes me feel good.

A new week started and it is time again for Simon says stamp and show… a house. As I don´t have a house-stamp or something similar I decided to make a little Birdhouse. The template is from Marion Smith.

For the house I used some Tim Holtz Paper and Prima Paper for the roof.Inside is a little light chain.

I decorated the house with a little resist canvas bird from Prima that I sprayed with brown and red Glimmer Mist.Then I added some flowers and a small tree branche for the bird to sit on.On one side I added 2 birds from theG45 Once upon a springtime collection and also one on the front.The roof I also colored with red and brown Glimmer Mist. Then I glued on some lace I got from an Etsy store. The same lace I glued on the lower edge of the house – all around. For the hanging I used some pink lace from the same Etsy seller

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Jane. I did exactly what you did today...worked outside in my yard. :) These beautiful fall days are going to soon be gone. :) Your little birdhouse is darling. I love the color you chose as your background and all of the papers and embellishments you used on it. Just darling! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ooh wow!! This is fantastic! I love the trim along the bottom and the branches!! Lovely birdhouse : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!
    -Sarah

    For more chances to win:
    *Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter!
    *Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook!

    AntwortenLöschen