hintergrund

Sonntag, 4. Dezember 2011

12 Tags of Christmas

Hey Bloggers,
are you enjoying Tim Holtz´ 12 tags of christmas? I do!
They inspired me, like last year, to make some for my christmas gifts.
Here are the first two i made on friday.
For the one on the left i used Tims distress ink pads with the holiday colors.
I stamped the trees and added some Distress stickles and Enamel accents.
The star is covered with two layers of clear UTEE. And as a little accent i used 3 small red bells.
The right one is glimmermisted with Red Nosed Reindeer and Santa Baby. I stamped and embossed some snowflakes. The letters are Grungeboard and also glimmermisted with Olive Vine.
The garland is colored with the distress christmas color too. And again i added a small bell.
The first tag fits the Simon says stamp and show... some stars challenge.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen