hintergrund

Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

German Glass Glitter

Hey friends,
today i need your help... pleeeeaaaase.

As you may have noticed, I live in Germany. I am looking for German Glass Glitter in Germany but can´t find a seller. I only find sellers in the USA or GB. Am I looking for the wrong name? Maybe its called different here?
How can it be possible that i live in Germany and cant get German Glass Glitter???
Can anyone help me?
I also emailed my favorite online shop and asked if its possible that they could order it for the shop. Maybe i´ll get a positive answer from them!
Any help is welcome!

1 Kommentar:

  1. Es gibt Glitzer aus mini Plastikteilchen, der ist recht günstig als Polyglitter bei Ebay zu finden (100 ml 12,25 €). Die Glasvariante kostet mehr (Grundpreis 100 ml 30,94 €):
    http://www.kreativ.de/shop/unser-angebot/bastelmaterial/bastelmaterial/glitter-glitzer/flitter-aus-glas-glitter-online-kaufen-76645a

    Schönen 4. Advent (:o)

    AntwortenLöschen