hintergrund

Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

Tag for February

Hey there...

this week i worked on the Tim Holtz Tag for February. For his Chalkboard technique i used a Cameo stamp so that this tag also fits for the Simon SaysStamp challenge: A Cameo Appearance.
I think I heat embossed the powder a little too much. It was not so easy for the chalk to stay on the paper. But for my first try i think it looks ok.




This Tag is dedicated to my Mom who died last week. It´s the first thing i created since that day. I think she would have loved it. I miss her a lot.



2 Kommentare:

  1. I love your tag, I think you made a great job of the chalk technique. I'm so sorry to hear about your mom, please accept my condolences for your loss. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. This tag is absolutely gorgeous! I know you said that you thought you over-embossed, but I think you created an amazing effect. I love the rustic look of the chalk cameo. I also really liked the pops of color with the polka dots and glittery heart. This is a wonderful tribute to your mom and you have my condolences. I could relate to your feelings-- it's hard to get back to creating sometimes when your heart is so heavy. But I'm proud of you for stepping back into your studio. This is a beautiful result! Thank you for sharing your inspiring work with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    AntwortenLöschen