hintergrund

Montag, 31. März 2014

Tag March 2014

Hey everybody,

I´m still in time for Tims Tag for March 2014.
The technique is called smudge stamping. This way i created 2 Tags. I tried 2 times before, bout it looked not so good. I´ll have to use these tags for something else....

But here are my final results. I'd like to enter these tags in this weeks challenge over at Simon Says Stamp. This week it has no rules.
Here are my 2 Tags. On the left ist the "full strength” stamped image and on the the right the “second generation” like Tim called it.






I wish you all a wonderful week with lots of sunshine.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Such lovely tags!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Die beiden Tags sehen klasse aus - tolle Motivwahl.

    AntwortenLöschen